11 Types of Digital Marketing
Internet running for many years has gained a massive audience through social media. Hand in hand, digital marketing has also taken their place from past years.
Business taking steps into digital marketing can be the best idea to attend the audience and provide them the services you have or had.
There are marketing strategies but digital marketing has its place. There are many digital marketing types with which we can fuel the growth of any company or business. Below are the categories of digital marketing.
11 Types of Digital Marketing
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer/ Affiliate Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Radio Advertising
- Television Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
1. SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
The search engine marketing is considered as that it covers both the SEO and PPC work. To grab the attention of the maximum audience with the help of the search engine is not an easy task to perform.
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is one of the most effective ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With millions of businesses out there all vying for the same eyeballs, it’s never been more important to advertise online, and search engine marketing is the most effective way to promote your products and grow your business.
2. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
SEO is Search Engine Optimisation which works for the business to make it optimized for the search engines like Bing, Google, Yahoo, etc.
- This helps to maintain the ranking on the search engine result page for the users to search or get into the website.
- SEO is something where you have to invest more to get the better and amount of results.
- If you want to make your business work and grow online, SO works best in this place.
3. PPC (pay-per-click)
The pay-per-click means to get into the search engine result page with the help of payment mode. It is used as an advertisement on the search engine.
- Pay-per-click is given name for this because every time you have to pay for the ad account.
- The costing is decided according to the quality points of your website.
- PPC doesn’t work on the rating to get the ranking; the ranking is bought to the first page, by paying some means.
4. Social Media Marketing
Social media has taken a huge sky jump in terms of marketing. Many social media platforms can be very useful for the marketing process and can help in targeting the audience to get the best reviews.
- There are some media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. with the help of which you can target the audience to fuel your growth.
- With these platforms, you can promote your business by ads, campaigns.
- You can target the traffic by interests, age, etc. you can let the people know about your products and services that you offer.
- You can communicate to the traffic with the help of messaging for their reviews or any queries regarding anything related to your business.
5. Content Marketing
Content marketing is some way different from the other marketing systems. This is not something with the help of which you can directly target the audience employing anyway.
- In this, you can indirectly come in contact with the users and customers with the help of blogs, pictures, videos, etc.
- You can engage the audience with your posts by making it indirectly about your business with more information and knowledgable.
- The amount of traffic that can be targeted with this marketing system depends on the quality of the content of your posts and blogs.
6. Email Marketing
With email marketing, it involves email. You can send emails with the information about your business to your inbox list.
- You can add the broadcast list or the list of recipients to whom you are sending the mails. Keep it short so that it makes people read it.
- You can send some discount codes through your mail, which will hit the high traffic for your profile and can sell them the products on the highest number.
7. Influencer/ Affiliate Marketing
With the help of social media, you can enlist the well-known influencers by selling the products which will engage a large number of audience through there profiles, social media pages, or their websites.
By collaborating with these, you can provide some discount coupons or codes, or can sponsor for the influencer or through the influencer to engage their crowd for your business and brand.
8. Viral Marketing
The idea of Viral Marketing is, to contact the popular influencer on the social media platform, or any viral content creator and ask them for the help of promoting the videos or content with their account.
- Then the videos or the posts, content, pictures, goes viral to the public by these accounts and attacks the high traffic.
- With the help of this, you can add fuel to your business growth by adopting such strategies.
- The highest numbers of users are engaged with the posts or the products, services you offer, the highest reviews or ranking you get by this Viral Marketing to make your business grow faster.
9. Radio Advertising
With the help of Radio advertising, you can connect with the audience and let them listen about your business services and the products about your brands.
- The audiences are highly engaged by hearing the ads and discounts about the products utilizing audio.
- You can do the hearing marketing with the help of some music media platforms to which you can add your brand and about your business and let the right people hear about it.
- You can also target the audience based on location. Whether you want to attract the local users or audience, or the consumers on the national base.
10. Television Marketing
Not only through social media or Radio advertising platforms, but there is also a Televisions ad with the help of which you can connect with the audience.
- You can provide a small video of a few seconds, on behalf of your brand or business for targeting the users, you can place the ads or any campaigns from the cross channel.
- Television Marketing goes viral and gives rapid growth to your business.
11. Mobile Advertising
Mobile Advertising is something that has across all the media of marketing platforms. Whether it comes to mobile TV, or search ads, or social ads, etc.
As consumers spend more time on their mobile compared to any other electronic device, business is shifted their advertising to mobiles all over the world.
The above categories were about marketing with the help of which you can target the maximum audience to grow your business.