What is Instagram Reels? How to use Instagram Reels?
It is the new feature launched by Instagram a few days back. It is somewhat like the TikTok, which allows Instagram users to make a video of 15 seconds with the following trends, songs, and filters being available to it.
After the three countries like Germany, France, and Brazil, India is the fourth country where this video format has been launched.
Instagram has been tied-up with some of the music labels, which helps them to provide a wide range and collection of songs and music to the users for their entertainment purpose.
This new activity on Instagram allows users to use music and filters from Instagram and share it on a bigger platform.
The Instagram reel is a short video feature that has been launched as the new grand feature of Instagram for the first time.
- For using the reel, open your Instagram.
- You can use Instagram reel by going to the camera of Instagram, as given below the camera option, live option, same Reel option is also given.
- By clicking to the reel, you can start making your Reel videos by adding filters, kinds of music, and speed.
- Now you can save the reel video to your camera roll on your phone.
- You can post it whenever you like, or can share, like an Instagram story, too.
How does Instagram reel work?
- To use the Instagram reel, the option from which we can use it has been given in the camera section, just like the boomerang, layout, and other features.
- As you start making the reel from sliding left to the camera feature, it gives you many features like select music of your own choice, use filters available to that, you can choose how long you want your video to be from the timer option, and speed.
- The Explore section is made available to Instagram users to share their reels other than Instagram stories and can be viewed by anyone on a bigger platform.
- Reel gives you unique effects to add to your videos. The reel has given you an AR effect which makes it more unique and interesting to watch.
- As TikTok was having an option for the remake, reel also works the same way. It has an option of the remake, recreates, reviewed and can be vanished if required.
- The Instagram reel has another great feature of ‘my audio’ with the help of which, you can record your voice rather than adding any available music to it.
- You can create your unique reel video with the help of this amazing feature.
- It has given more amazing features like, you can speed up or slow down to any part of the reel video you wish to do with.
- All these features help you to bring out the best output of the reel video to the bigger audience.
How to watch Instagram reels?
- The Instagram reel works the same way as Tiktok, to watch reels; you need to browse your feed until and unless you come across any reel video.
- As soon as you open the reel, it comes with a reel icon at the bottom left corner, and when you click to it, it will take you the reel videos only.
- The same video will keep looping until you swipe down for another video as you were doing while using Tiktok.
- Another way to watch the Instagram reels is to go to the explore section on Instagram by tapping into the magnifying icon. You can click on the reel video and with the given reel icon, you can move ahead to the reel videos and can continue watching the reel videos by swiping down to the videos coming.
These are the ways you can watch Instagram reels whenever you want. This is neither the same as TikTok but the only difference is that the Instagram reels allow you to create a video of 15 seconds as TikTok makes it longer to make and watch.
Where can you find Reels on Instagram?
Reels are the latest feature of Instagram after the ban of TikTok which allows Instagram users to record music and videos and can share it to attract the audience using Instagram. There are many ways you can find reels on Instagram and can make one.
- If you want to watch the reel videos on Instagram, go to the explore section given at the bottom of the Instagram, at the top, you will come across the videos with a Reel icon on the left at the bottom of the video.
- By tapping at the reel icon on any video, it will take you to the reel videos where you can watch all the reels by swiping it down.
- This is the only way to find reels on Instagram if you are interested in watching more and more reel videos.
- You can find reels in the explore section as it hits a large number of audiences there.
- And if you want to make one of them, you can find it in the camera, given at the bottom with the live and camera option.
Where can Instagram reels be shared
As Instagram has come across with a new feature known as Reel, it is as similar as TikTok, but the only difference is, the reel is restricted to the 15 seconds videos whereas TikTok allows us to make a video more than just 15 seconds.
But on Instagram, you can save the reel which you have made, by sharing it on social media or not.
You can share the reel wherever you want to by saving the reel to the camera of your phone. You can share it with Instagram stories, or after saving you can post it to your Instagram profile.
Another way of sharing the Instagram reel is to post it to the explore section. By sharing with these available options, you can come across too many reels at different sharing areas.